The Design Service
Press & Publicity
This page shows past, recent and future publicity for Charlieroe /
The Design Service work.
This page does not show the all work published over many years.
For editorial staff interested in using our pieces we hold trannies for
many pieces; please contact us via email to discuss.
Main Site Home Page
- Liberty of London. Sold some Arts & Crafts style work through
- The Design Museum,London. Sold Voysey reproductions at their
CFA Voysey exhibition.
- Monkwell - we produced a Scandinavian Gustavian chair and backdrop
for a one page advert for them, in House & Garden.
- Monkwell - we designed & produced a wide range of Scandinavian
furniture and display furniture for their large stand at Decorex.
They used this to launch their Scandinavian range.
- Daily Telegraph / House & Garden show 1997, at Olympia, London.
They invited us to do one of their feature roomsets at the show;
where we recreated Van Gogh's bedroom.
- Cheltenham Arts & Crafts Museum - sold variuos work through
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - Nov - Jan 2001 - our Van Gogh roomset
on display for Major 3 month Van Gogh exhibition. Several pieces
appeared in the press for this roomset.
- Grosvenor Estate (in London's Mayfair). Kitchen projects over several years.
- Period Living Nov 2000 - An Arts & Crafts oak display cabinet,
and 3 Gothic pieces.
- Period Living Jan 2001 - a Gothic triple Bookcase
- Inspirations Jan 2001 - A Gothic Plaster ceiling rose
- Royal Shakespear Company, Stratford - Supplied some work.
- Period Living April 2001 - Our CFA Voysey furniture shot in a
Voysey House; several pieces shown, including the front cover photo.
Also being shown in more detail in a later article out in the summer.
- We supplied some pieces to the Royal Shakespeare Company, Stratford
On Avon. March 2001.
- Lutyens - designed & supplied an Arts & Crafts kitchen for a Lutyens
- Period Living May 2001 - An Arts & Crafts wardrobe featured.
- Sanderson's brochure 2001 - several pieces lent to them to photograph for
their new brochure.
- Period Living June 2001 - Several Arts & Crafts pieces lent for
photoshoot at Standen House.
- IDFX magazine June 2001 ('The' trade mag for interiors trade ) -
Viking bed shown in bed feature.
- Period Living & Traditional Homes Show, London. May 2001.
Designer Gerard Kerr gives talk on 'The Victorians - Achieving the Look'.
- Period Living Stylebook - 3 Gothic pieces used July 2001 issue.
- Manchester Museum Of Art. We were commisioned to design & produce
a Gothic Oak throne, for a public Gallery.
- National Trust June 2003 - We suplied them with measured drawings
for much of the furniture & woodwork for Wm Morris's Red House,
when they took over the property. The previous owner had allowed us to
- Homestyle Magazine june 2004 - Arts & Crafts work featured